Questrade, My direct access discount broker.

Questrade Democratic Pricing - 1 cent per share, $4.95 min / $9.95 max

Thursday, July 10, 2008

It's been a while

I've been busy, life gets in the road sometimes.

So I have not been able to ge the time to keep my blog up to date.

I have changed a few things...maybe tweaked is a better term as I have not made any substantial changes to my plan. I'll post updates as I can in the next week or so.

I entered a few trades recently that did not work out well. I should know better than to trade energy and income trusts...they have never treated me well. I also let emotion get invloved which ended up in larger losses than I set out when I entered the trades initially, lowered stops to stay in the trade longer anticipating the rally then never materialized. I may or may not list these on the blog in all their glory failure...I will probably at least note the major notables and charts of the trades. I am not even sure where my stats stand right now, I'll try to work on getting those up to date later as well.

That's all for tonight.

JD.

No comments:

Post a Comment