Questrade, My direct access discount broker.

Questrade Democratic Pricing - 1 cent per share, $4.95 min / $9.95 max

Thursday, January 21, 2010

All Out to All In

Well, back to all in now. I split my capital into two setups. The first was yesterday's third Friday expiry. I entered today into the EOM and put another small amount onto another trade for the third Friday.

That makes next month's target 6.82% ROR or slightly less ROI as this is all but a small bit of my current balance. I would like to see more trades for the EOM but I don't think that my next cheque will make it there in time to clear for more trades... I'll hold them for March expiry's I guess.

It is relieving to not have to be concerned about getting trades filled now...although the large drop in the market may give thought to other issues as I also have put side trades on all of these trades. We'll see how it shakes down in the coming days. I suspect support around the 1100 level.

At least it does not have to bounce for me to make money, just slow down enough to keep the S&P level from hitting my short put strike level.

Jeff.

No comments:

Post a Comment