Questrade, My direct access discount broker.

Questrade Democratic Pricing - 1 cent per share, $4.95 min / $9.95 max

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A little note about my intentions

I know I have not entered anything about my trading strategy or my stock portfolio yet, this blogging is very new to me so I have to do some level of organization of my thoughts first.

A few things that I plan on sticking to is to talk about my trials and experiences without inflating performance numbers or using charts or stats that are not mine unless they apply to, or clarify a point or perhaps they are interesting to point out on their own merit.

Should anyone actually read this I would hope that they find it informative...perhaps somewhat entertaining...and not terribly technical. I can get carried away with an explanation sometimes so if ever someone finds something confusing or just not clear, please point it out.

Meanwhile, I'll share some of what goes through my head as the time passes and I will get to the "beefier" stuff another time.



JD.

No comments:

Post a Comment