Questrade, My direct access discount broker.

Questrade Democratic Pricing - 1 cent per share, $4.95 min / $9.95 max

Monday, June 9, 2008

Monday morning update

I am sitting on only two active trades right now, both short positions. Just didn't find anything else to get into right now that looked ideal. I will not enter a trade that looks questionable just to have cash in play at any given time.

ATD/B and BVF. Between the two of these they have the potential to return 10% overall, more is likely but less is also possible. Depending on how long they take to get to the respective targets will determine whether they will meet my running goal. Although I do expect to add two more trades this week I also don't mind just sitting on these two for the time being.

I am working on a method of scanning the stocks to get to my short list of possible trade setups quicker. I'll post something on that later as it's still a work in progess.

JD.

2 comments:

  1. so how are these 2 stocks doing?

    i deleted the last post cuz i also wanted to ask at what price you got in at?

    k

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok ok.....i found the answer to my price question.....i am still feeling my way around this site....lots of info.....

    k

    ReplyDelete