Questrade, My direct access discount broker.

Questrade Democratic Pricing - 1 cent per share, $4.95 min / $9.95 max

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

CMC Live Trade Update

I was looking over my charts today and realized that I need to adjust the exit target for CMC. The second exit target needed to be lowered by $0.50 to $13.50 due to my shift in profit targeting but, more importantly, the primary entry needs to be raised to $13. 50 due to the next trade setup.

I already posted the first change in the Live Trade column so I will update the latest exit and post the next trade setup.

Next trade entry will be:

Entry 1 - $13.50 Target - $15.00
Entry 2 - $13.00 Target - $14.50
Entry 3 - $12.50 Target - $14.00
Full Stop at $12.00

The exit targets may shift depending upon how low the next move goes... if it only fills one or two of the trades then the exit may shift down a bit on the first trade in order to secure profits. and to set the next short trade if it sets up as well.

Jeff.

No comments:

Post a Comment