Questrade, My direct access discount broker.

Questrade Democratic Pricing - 1 cent per share, $4.95 min / $9.95 max

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

ERTS Addendum

I look at the closing numbers today and see that ERTS closed almost $1 higher than my exit, $18.12.

It looks like a breakout move that some may try to get in on to ride a momentum gain.

Volume was a huge 38million shares.

It may hold, this is one reason why I tossed around the idea of staging in and out of trades, to let something like this run. I did decide against it for now in favour of the surer bet of getting out at target profits though. Too much gaming involved for me right now as I am still keeping a lower trading profile.

It's time I go over my charts again and see what is in position to get back into.

Jeff.

No comments:

Post a Comment