Questrade, My direct access discount broker.

Questrade Democratic Pricing - 1 cent per share, $4.95 min / $9.95 max

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Out of Synch

I find that my entry into the stocks of choice was mistimed somewhat...at least in so far as I had wanted to get into some trades fairly quickly. While most of my picks are good contenders in the consistent trending department they were just past their trigger points, as indicated in the previous post.

So I reset the triggers for some of these stocks, others remain where they were for the time being as they have not technically reversed yet.

I still only have one trade active, the SFG short, and I hover near the GNK entry for another short. Some of my long entry triggers are now on to the next column on the P&F chart.

My conundrum now is that I see some great possibilities in the short department as the market gives a little surge creating some short term over bought conditions in downtrenders, the classic swing style entry, just using different style charting to see it easier. I have to decide if I want to throw more cash into my margin account for this purpose or not and then go looking for three more stocks in downtrends to fill the bill and top off my stock list to 10.

Jeff.

No comments:

Post a Comment