Questrade, My direct access discount broker.

Questrade Democratic Pricing - 1 cent per share, $4.95 min / $9.95 max

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

CMC surpasses targets this morning

Today my CMC trade has passed the $15.00 target. The trade had called for a possible entry at $13.50 and $13.00 but the $13.00 mark never was hit.

That makes a nice 11.1% gain in about 3 weeks and change.

Now, I have not closed the trade myself yet as I let it run past the profit target, something I am apt to do if I am trading with a trend. I have placed a tight VTSO of 25 cents which puts me somewhere above $15.00 now. I will probably close the trade before the end of the day even if the VTSO is not activated.

The reversal trade for this is coming up for a short at $16.00... I need to double check that entry as I did not think that CMC was going to hit target so hard this morning... so I did not do the chart work to determine the short yet.

Jeff.

No comments:

Post a Comment