Questrade, My direct access discount broker.

Questrade Democratic Pricing - 1 cent per share, $4.95 min / $9.95 max

Friday, January 14, 2011

Lethargic Trading Strategy

... at least that is what it feels like.

I closed two trades this month one winner and one loser.

I started looking at gold ETFs to see if I want to dabble in those, perhaps look again at some others. Gold should be set for a pullback, in fact it already started without me so I will likely wait this move out.

That was exciting.

Jeff.

2 comments:

  1. Missed reading your posts. This one may not be exciting, but they are always interesting.
    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. James, I will get back into more interesting topics eventually. I am just in between right now and usually when I get in between in this way I come up with some other strategy to try out.

    I just found about about CFDs and they look interesting...

    Jeff.

    ReplyDelete