Questrade, My direct access discount broker.

Questrade Democratic Pricing - 1 cent per share, $4.95 min / $9.95 max

Friday, March 6, 2009

March 6th, the waiting game

Today was a no trade day as last night I decided to just watch. Very often I give myself a little kick when I do this as my trade calls are either bang on or just good movers after one or two mediocre trade calls. Today was no different. Here are the charts for the day, I posted both the Global Gold and the related trading ETF to show the actual trade plottings this time.

Global Gold in the AM:



The corresponding HGU chart for the major trade:


The Global Gold for the afternoon:


The corresponding HGD for the trades:

Total trades for HGU captured 53 cents ps at 300 shares grossed $159

Total trades for HGD captured 69 cents ps at 500 shares grossed $345

Even assuming one or two false starts that is a very good return.

Jeff.



No comments:

Post a Comment