Questrade, My direct access discount broker.

Questrade Democratic Pricing - 1 cent per share, $4.95 min / $9.95 max

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Old goals, new timeline

I was scanning back over some of my older posts...May 2008. My very first goal set was to double my money each year.Now I realize that once a trading account gets large enough doubling the account is not necessarily feasible but it is a good start.

Seeing as that goal was set just over two years ago and now I haw doubled my money once in less than three months I feel that I will not only meet my goal, on average but that I can meet that goal in August, if not sooner.I need to double my money twice and change in order to just be on track.

I am not sure at what point I will stop trying to compound my returns by continually increasing position sizing. Some dollar amount per period, some position size per trade... I guess I'll find out once I get to a point that is comfortable for me... then go bit farther. Perhaps I will not stop as I find new ways to trade to continue to maximize my returns, I am sort of performance driven that way.

Jeff.

No comments:

Post a Comment