Questrade, My direct access discount broker.

Questrade Democratic Pricing - 1 cent per share, $4.95 min / $9.95 max

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Adding another pick to my hit list, PKI

The funny thing is that I don't even know the name of the company, the joys of pure technical trading as I don't need to know... although I usually end up finding out something about the companies that I trade along the way. I do enter them in a new feed and every month or so I see if anything interesting has happened.

I am in the process of ranking it against my other picks to see where it fits into my current list of active orders. Halloween sort of got in the way of me finishing though. I expect that it will easily end up near the top of my list that I will likely place an order for tomorrow and perhaps even bump another pick out for now.

I am finally getting around to formalizing my rules and guidelines in order to keep any ambiguity out of my trade decisions and management. It's nice to have a firm set of rules but even nicer when I can refer to them to remind me not to try to do something different... I am prone to trying to "tweak on the fly" and that, often as not, keeps me from sticking with a plan for long enough to make the money that it could have.

I plan to add another 6 or so stocks to my list by the end of the week.

Jeff.

No comments:

Post a Comment