Questrade, My direct access discount broker.

Questrade Democratic Pricing - 1 cent per share, $4.95 min / $9.95 max

Thursday, January 22, 2009

The death of the fake trade...for the most part.

OK,

This non-trading has got to stop and the only way is for me to concentrate on the task of trading. I felt yesterday some sense of frustration at not being able to be on the ball for trading and at the same time a sense of peace that I knew for certain that I could not lose any money...not trading...while still getting to call the trades.

I modified the charts before saving yesterdays activity for posting here...suffice it to say that the price bounced within pennies of the pivot points for the morning and there were 40 cents per share in TLM of nice clean trading, two trades. HED was spotty and I might have traded some but it is a non issue.

Everytime I review the charts I see the perfect setups that could be used for trading just using firm pivot point entry and exit rules. I fake some of them and just chart others. The odds are stacked heavily in my favour for just trading based on those alone.

More on that after todays real trading.

Jeff.

No comments:

Post a Comment