Questrade, My direct access discount broker.

Questrade Democratic Pricing - 1 cent per share, $4.95 min / $9.95 max

Friday, January 9, 2009

More Questrade TFTA TFSA updates

I received my passwords today for my new account.

In the interest of be sure that fees are kept to a minimum I went online to try chatting to find out how to do this but no operators were avaiable and I was not going to wait for an email response.

So I picked up the phone and called.

5 mins 35 seconds from start to finish and the CSR had pulled up my account and linked my accounts so I will not have to change passwords or use two instances of the trading platform. I should be able to trade Monday...or at least by Tuesday.

I have heard others gripe about their customer service but I have yet to experience any real problem or hassle. My expectations are not that high, I will admit, but I pretty much get what I expect...and then some in most cases.

All in all, very helpful and in good time too.

Jeff.

No comments:

Post a Comment