Questrade, My direct access discount broker.

Questrade Democratic Pricing - 1 cent per share, $4.95 min / $9.95 max

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bloggers and Twitters overload

I am following a few, very few, bloggers and Twitters now. Even amoungst the few that I follow, in addition to a general twitter list for the market that I trade, I find a lot of regurgitation of posts and tweets. Sometimes it is not uncommon for one to be posted and three or four others will copy and paste...some with acknowledgements, some without. Some are more prolific at it than others... or maybe the word is blatant. It's fine to share information but there is so much overlap anymore that I find myself linking to articles and blog posts that I have already read, usually the original.

Maybe I should be linking all this stuff too?....Nah!


This makes finding original material hard to find and wastes time reading the tweet or blog that does the linking.

Oh, well. That's the internet for you.

Jeff.

No comments:

Post a Comment