Questrade, My direct access discount broker.

Questrade Democratic Pricing - 1 cent per share, $4.95 min / $9.95 max

Friday, June 19, 2009

This week is a wrap...

I did no day trading today. I did sink all my capital, well, most of it anyway, into a bit of medium term trading.

I pulled some ideas from the past and mixed them with some new ideas and put four positions in play to see what would happen. This will give me some breathing room for some other studying that I want to do on longer term trading. I think that I need a perspective break from the daytrading right now, as much as I hate to miss some of the upcoming potential there will always be some level of potential for daytrading.

That and I think that I need to focus on some stock or sector ETF trading so I am looking in that direction with the longer term stuff. Seeing as longer term is really only a different timeframe this may give me some of the perspective that I look for.

I may still dabble but longer term trading takes, well, a longer time to see how it will work out so I am not sure when I may get back into what I see as my most enjoyable part of trading. Perhaps as I have cash on the sidelines I may pop in here and there as well as keeping up with some level of fake trading to be sure that the game does not change ahead of me too much.

Off for the weekend.

Jeff.

No comments:

Post a Comment