Questrade, My direct access discount broker.

Questrade Democratic Pricing - 1 cent per share, $4.95 min / $9.95 max

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Overview

I liked today as an overall example of my PP200 plan almost to a "T".

I put a standard zigzag overlay on the chart and it was bounded by a pivot point or the 200 sma to mark entries, other than that little peak at about 1400h.

That little bounce back to test the 200sma once it crossed was classic, the return to the primary pivot point for another test and entry and the exit up around 1/2 R1 right near the end of the day. The zigzag does nothing except point out the pattern after the fact.


I won't bother calculating out the rest of the potential in this day but I will point out to myself that these trades were amongst the easiest to see, and the easiest to trade. I seem to like playing the tighter range bound trades for real and fight for every penny, go figure. I expect that if I had to rely on this trading as an income I would not be so lax in getting trades on the table.

I may do some trading this week yet but I think that my schedule will be a bit free next week to be able to really try this out.

Jeff.

No comments:

Post a Comment