Questrade, My direct access discount broker.

Questrade Democratic Pricing - 1 cent per share, $4.95 min / $9.95 max

Friday, May 21, 2010

11 Orders, 10 filled

Not bad. I selected my entry targets, some lower than recommended entries some at. All but one filled lower than target and, overall, I got 5.16% better pricing than my limits.

Almost an hour in and 8 of 10 are in the green, always nice to see that I bought the bottom...at least for this morning so I will see what happens longer term. I would have liked to have gotten in yesterday in a few of them as the prices were still better and the one that I did not get today I would have got yesterday. I did not have time to go through everything and be comfortable with the whole works anyway. No loss.

Some are actually up nicely already. At the time I am writing this I am up 0.98% for this plan based on paper profits net commission costs vs the traded capital. I know that this is a long term play so being up one hour after getting in is really nothing at all... just nice rather than seeing them head to the red as these sort of trades often do.

Jeff.

No comments:

Post a Comment