Questrade, My direct access discount broker.

Questrade Democratic Pricing - 1 cent per share, $4.95 min / $9.95 max

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Total net growth... plus some it turned out.

Considering that I started the day trading plan in April, and most of any other profits started being realized at about the same time I did some quick head math and checked the net profit balance sheet.

To date I am up a hair over $14,000 in about a month and a half.

If I take about how much capital I have had in play in the momentum plan, and the startup of the TFSA daytrading plan it amounts to maybe $17,000. That puts me close to doubling my trading capital in that timeframe... 82.3% return.

I can't think of many other investment opportunities that can even claim that sort of performance let alone deliver it. While I don't expect to produce the same performance in future, I plan to increase the return, the annualized return for the current numbers is ......

As I was entering this post I closed a momentum trade for a 111% return.

OK, so that puts me at $15,121 or 88.9%. Annualized that is ...well, let's just say thousands of percent based on a simple return. Base it on an increasing trade size and the numbers just get plain bigger as I will be bumping up my momentum trade sizes along with the daytrading sizes ideally every month or less.

Jeff.

No comments:

Post a Comment