Questrade, My direct access discount broker.

Questrade Democratic Pricing - 1 cent per share, $4.95 min / $9.95 max

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Cashflow target

I keep waffling about when it comes to deciding on how to calculate my daily averages so I decided to make it an average cashflow based on the individual averages of the three systems I am using now.


Daytrading is straight profits divided by trading days = $164.67


Momentum options profits divided by trading days there = $302.34


This way my current cashflow is actually $467, not over $500 like I first suggested. This is a truer statement reflecting the cash per day that I am currently enjoying overall rather than some sort of average of the whole. It doesn't work out to based on total profits over the total timeframe that I have been trading.

Jeff.

No comments:

Post a Comment