Questrade, My direct access discount broker.

Questrade Democratic Pricing - 1 cent per share, $4.95 min / $9.95 max

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

$4K

I am currently in 17 option positions with three additional orders pending.

I have just crossed the $4,000 capital utilized mark today... this does not count the orders pending.

There is no way I could get into that many stock positions with that little capital... short of playing with penny stocks.

Today was a rough ride as the market dropped off right off the start but I held everything through, added another call as well as one put to the list. I do need a little more put action to balance things out, but I see the reasoning behind the stock picks and they are justified in staying long through this undecided period.

Jeff.

No comments:

Post a Comment